things girls do that I love:
- offer their friends sips of their coffee drinks without being asked
- scratch each others back
- say things like “smell this lotion I bought this weekend”
- compliment each other’s eyebrows
- that thing when they agree with you and their eyes get really wide and they nod their head solemnly
- throw out each others gum wrappers or chip bags when they get up
Please, I beg you, If you write fic that opens in a “read more,” please choose a large font for your theme. Size 12 minimum. And I’m not even old, but like so many people, I have really bad vision. Sometimes I can’t zoom your size 6 font enough before your theme starts breaking the text. I want to read your fic. I want to reblog it and like it and support you. But I can’t if I can’t read it.
And if you care about aesthetics, I’m not kidding you when I say it’s a new fresh trend for web design to have large text. Most professional sites are going for large, easy to read, mobile ready text in their designs. I know, because I am a designer.
"Don’t celebrate Halloween, Christians!! It is based in a pagan holiday!"
Boy have I got some news for you concerning Christmas.
Christianity is basically a Frankenstein’s Monster of various religions and customs sewn onto Judaism’s skeleton
WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT FUCK, MARRY, KILL WHEN THEY COULD CALL IT BED, WED, BEHEAD
easy there henry
whos henry what thef uck?
*faint laughter from Britian*